We all make mistakes.

  This card began as a mistake. I was trying a technique that creates a background with the appearance of pre printed paper. The background was stamped with a single heart stamp in several colors. This looked great, the only problem was I adhered it upside down. The tape i used was so sticky that I damaged the paper trying to remove and replace it. Its pretty much hidden but I really can’t use it for my project submission.

The result…. I don’t waste things. I finished up with my new “pawfect friends” stamp set from Mft stamps. It turned out impressive and will be ready for a new home. Most of my projects are mailed off to someone who just needs a smile.

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s